BestORX is a Magento 2 online store that sells cool gadgets and toys to consumers worldwide. The store’s owner John Ge, approached us to revamp the mobile interface of his online store. He was only interested in the mobile interface of his website because he received 90% of the orders from mobile.
The scope of the project
John Ge’s BestORX was running on Porto theme and he required the following changes to be done on his website.
- Edit the design of the footer and add an account icon while replacing the shopping cart icon
- Introduced image slider in the mobile interface with user-friendly icons
- Removal of the product images from the home screen
- Addition of the QA section on the homepage
- Customers should be able to upload product images of items bought (explained later)
- The client required to display the wished, sold and reviews of a given product
- The client wanted to have the bottom bar fixed with ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Buy Now’ button at the bottom.
- Clicking on the Add to Cart to show a pop-up for selecting colour and size. after which he can continue shopping
- Pop-up for ‘share’ button
- Just below the header, John required 3 more sections for navigation: Description, Reviews and Related
- In the category page, he wanted to introduce 2-5 days filter and pre-order icon.
- The client also wanted a 3-level menu for navigation from the left.
To accomplish all of the above, and the fact that the client only wanted changes in the mobile interface while the desktop version was supposed to remain intact, we suggested to work on two separate themes. The current one for the desktop would remain the same, however, we will perform the customization on the second theme.
And for the output, we believe that a picture is worth 1000 words!