One of the most important factors of a successful Magento 2 store, is the owner’s finesse in taking care of the customers shopping experience. It is essential to make store browsing as easy as possible, without much distraction.
Recently Viewed Products extension for Magento 2 allows your registered users and non-registered visitors to keep an eye on the products they visited lately and save to watch later. Using our recently viewed products module for Magento 2, you can also conveniently show customers as many products as you wish.
Automatically delete the expired Visitor Id’s through Cron Job to remove the unnecessary data from the Database. Dynamically data is retrieved on runtime to reduce the page loading speed. Apply Lazy Load on the slider to decrease the page load time of the website, to fetch those images or thumbnails from the database which are needed and fits on the screen size of the webpage.
It is guaranteed to improve customer’s effective engagement with your online store!
- Allows customers to capture and save their recently viewed products
- User-friendly and flexible configuration options on backend
- Apply AJAX Lazy Load on slider where all the products are displayed
- Compatibility with multiple themes and different variants of Magento 2
- Expired Visitor Id’s will be deleted through Cron Job by selecting backend configuration options
- Number of products in the slider can be increased or decreased in the extension configuration
- Can be displayed on product page and category page as well
RLTSquare team assures to provide you all the support you require with fast responses for this extension. Moreover, we will also customize this extension for you to suit your specific needs. For support, contact us at <email@example.com>